Orange Olive Oil Cakes
2 1/4 cups cake flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
3 large eggs
6 oz vanilla greek yogurt (I used Chobani vanilla)
6 oz milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups good quality fruity extra-virgin olive oil
zest from 3 large oranges
pre heat oven to 350
1. In a large mixing bowl whisk to combine eggs and sugar until lightens in color. Add in yogurt and milk and whisk until combined. Stream in Olive Oil while whisking. Add vanilla and zest until equally incorporated.
2. In another mixing bowl sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and pinch of salt.
3. Slowly add dry ingredients into wet while whisking until dry mixture is just incorporated but smooth. (batter may seem a bit on the loose side but that is ok!)
4. Pour batter into 12 muffin cups about 3/4 full
5. Bake on the middle rack at 350 for 30-35 minutes rotating baking sheet once. Cool completely on a wire wrack.